WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
I promise I’ll stop mentioning it after today, but in a week of eerily relevant Wordle answers, the daily puzzle for Friday, May 13, 2022, follows the trend with a very weekend-appropriate answer. And again, I’ve chucked you a free hint before we’ve even got started. So let’s get into the rest of your tips for today’s Wordle answer – in case that’s not enough.
Wordle hints May 13 2022
General Wordle hints
- In the absence of vowels, remember the letter “Y”.
- Try not to use two of the same letter unless you’ve no other options.
Specific hints for today’s Wordle answer
- Today’s Wordle answer for May 13, 2022, only contains one vowel.
- But, as suggested above, there is also a “Y” in there somewhere (yes, that counts as a separate hint).
- Today’s answer is the title of an early noughties song by J-Kwon.
Wordle answer, May 13, 2022
Here’s your daily warning before today’s Wordle is ruined for you – turn back now or forever… have today’s Wordle answer.
Today’s Wordle answer is… TIPSY. Here’s to the freaking weekend. I struggled with this one a bit today, getting it in five. But that was partly down to a rather silly (and wasted) fourth guess. Hopefully, you did better, especially with the clues above. Now, on that note, have a good one, and get plenty tipsy. We’ll be around with your weekend Wordle tips, as well, so don’t get too tipsy and lose your streak to a missed day…